Flea and Tick Defense from Mercola Healthy Pets is an all natural repellent for fleas, ticks, mosquitos and other pests.
Many of the leading chemical flea and tick products often cause serious side effects such as:
- Skin reactions - redness, sores, itchiness and hair loss
- GI problems - vomiting, diarrhea, and excessive salivation
- Nervous system disorders - lethargy, nervousness, tremors and movement problems
Mercola Natural Flea and Tick Defense is a safe and effective alternative to toxic spot-on repellents. Natural Flea and Tick Defense:
- Has a pleasant odor but is formulated to create an undesireable scent to pests' sensory systems
- Is clean, with non-sticky ingredients that work effectively to repel fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and pesky flies – Some competitive products don't include deterrents for mosquitoes and flies.
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Is available without a prescription and safe for daily use
Available size - 8 oz. spray bottle
Mercola Natural Flea and Tick Defensec contains a proprietary blend of these oils:
Lemongrass oil –When formulated into a spray for pets, promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and helps repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Cinnamon oil – A versatile essential oil widely used in the household. It is an effective environmentally-friendly ingredient that helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
Sesame oil – A rich, almost odorless oil derived from sesame seeds. When combined with other essential oils it helps protect against pests and promotes the health of your pet’s skin and coat.
Castor oil – Castor oil has been used for years by veterinarians. When combined with other oils, helps to repel a variety of pests.
Purified water – Only the purest water is used to help blend and properly balance the unique formula of essential oils.
Directions for Use:
Spray generously on pet, including legs and stomach. Avoid nose, mouth and eyes when spraying the head area. Work into pet's coat.
Reapply every 2-3 days or as needed before pet goes outside. Reapply whenever pet gets thoroughly wet.
Safe for use on puppies and kittens.
Spray can be used on pet's bedding and grooming tools.