All Natural Cat Treats from Zukes! Hip Action treats with glucosamine and chondroitin are perfect for cats with joint pain or limited mobility.
- Great for older cats or ones with hip dysplasia
- Cats love the salmon taste
- Easy to feed your cat – no messy pills or powders
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Made in the USA
- Wheat, corn and soy free
- No artificial colors, flavors or by-products
This unique formula combines a variety of natural nutrients to keep cats active, mobile and pain free:
- Chondroitin & Glucosamine HCL have demonstrated great success in naturally conditioning joints and enhancing comfort.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, zinc, selenium, manganese and numerous amino acids have been added for their enzymatic benefits and to assist in the transportation of Chondroitin & Glucosamine to aching hips and joints.
- Vitamin C alone has been extensively used by many pet owners to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with hip dysplasia.
One treat contains:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (pharmaceutical grade)- 50 mg
Ingredients: Salmon, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Malted Barley, Tapioca, Gelatin, Water, Menhaden Fish Oil, BrewerÃs Yeast, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Natural Flavors, Lecithin, Cultured Whey, Acetic Acid (Vinegar), Salt, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite (source of Selenium).
Protein – not less than 12 %
Fat – not les than 7 %
Fiber – not more than 3 %
Moisture – not more than 30 %
Glucosamine HCL* - not less than 50 mg.
Chondroitin Sulfate* - not less than 15 mg.
Calories: Approximately 2.2 per piece.
For optimal effectiveness feed half the recommended dose in the morning and the second half of the recommended dose in the evening.
If you are just beginning to feed your cat Hip Action we recommend doubling the daily dose for first four to six weeks.
Small cats (up to 11 lbs.) 1 treat daily
Medium/Large cats (12 to 17 lbs.) 2 treats daily
Giant cats (18 lbs. and over) 3 treats daily
Also, see the Arthritis section for more information about arthritis and joint support. For more great all natural treats from Zuke's, click here.