All Natural Dog Treats from Zukes! Hip Action treats are perfect for dogs with joint pain or limited mobility.
- Each dog treat contains 300 mg glucosamine and 50 mg chondroitin
- Easy to feed your dog – no messy pills or powders
- Contains essential cofactor vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Made in the USA
- Wheat, corn and soy free
- No artificial colors, flavors or by-products
Zuke's Hip Action Treats are formulated to ease arthritis pain and joint deterioration in dogs.
Available in 6 oz. and 1 lb. bags.
This unique formula combines a variety of natural nutrients to keep dogs active, mobile and pain free:
- Chondroitin & Glucosamine HCL have demonstrated great success in naturally conditioning joints and enhancing comfort.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, zinc, selenium, manganese and numerous amino acids have been added for their enzymatic benefits and to assist in the transportation of Chondroitin & Glucosamine to aching hips and joints.
- Vitamin C alone has been extensively used by many dog owners to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with canine hip dysplasia.
Nutritional Information - Beef flavor
One bite (approximately 9 grams) contains:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (pharmaceutical grade)- 300mg
Ingredients: Beef, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fresh Apples, Fresh Carrots, Canola Oil, Ground Flax Seed, Fresh Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Protein – not less than 10 %
Fat – not les than 8 %
Fiber – not more than 3 %
Moisture – not more than 29 %
Glucosamine HCL* - not less than 300 mg.
Chondroitin Sulfate* - not less than 50 mg.
Also, see the Musculoskeletal section for more information about arthritis and joint support. For more great all natural treats from Zuke's, click here.