Natural Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats: Ear Wash by NaturVet contains natural ingredients to help clean and disinfect dog and cat ears.
- Tea Tree Oil is an antimicrobial and is good for disinfecting skin and fungal infections. Safe for cats at the level in this product.
- Witch Hazel is a natural astringent, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic.
- Boric acid is used an an astringent and antiseptic. It is also antibacterial and antifungal.
- Glycerine helps loosen ear wax.
- Echinacea extract is immunostimulating, anti-inflammatory, cytokine stimulating and a collagen protectant.
Available in 4 oz. and 8 oz. size.
Ingredients in Ear Wash:
Witch Hazel, Deionized Water, Glycerine, Boric Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Polysorbate 80, Echinacea Extract, and Natural Coloring.
A gentle, yet effective cleanser designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris. Can be used as often as needed, and is especially recommended after bathing or swimming.
Squeeze drops to partially fill ear canal.
Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen wax.
Remove liquid, dissolved wax, and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue.
Available in 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles.