Cranberry Relief - Natural treatment for bladder infections in dogs and cats.
Veterinarian formulated Cranberry Relief contains nutritional support that helps to control urinary tract disorders in cats and dogs. Cranberry helps to minimize bacterial colonization of the bladder mucosa. All natural. Cranberry Relief by NaturVet: - Helps to naturally alleviate bladder infections.
- Cranberry extract helps prevent bacterial colonization of the bladder lining.
- Marshmallow root is a natural antimicrobial.
- Oregon grape root is a natural antibacterial.
- Echinacea is a natural immune system booster.
- Ester-C makes the urine more acidic and therefore more inhospitable to bacteria.
Available size: 50 gram powder
Guaranteed Analysis of Cranberry Relief:
Analysis per 1 cc scoop:
Cran-Max (Cranberry Extract) - 210 mg
Echinacea Purpurea - 105 mg
Oregon Grape Root - 34 mg
Ester-C (calcium ascorbate) - 34 mg
Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpurea, Oregon Grape Root, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Non-Fat Dry Milk, Fish Digest and Natural Flavoring.
ANIMAL WEIGHT DAILY AMOUNT
Cats & Dogs up to 15 lbs 1 cc scoop
Dogs 15 to 50 lbs. 1 1/2 cc scoops
51 + lbs. 2 scoops
Note: Feed twice daily for 1 week up to 3 weeks. Then no more than twice weekly or per your Veterinarian’s recommendations.
Approximately 90 scoops per 50 gm container.