Vi-Pro Plus for Dogs - Protects against the Symptoms of Canine Distemper and other Viral Infections
Vi-Pro Plus helps to:
- Sustain optimal functioning of the canine immune system
- Maintain healthy respiratory functioning
- Encourage health in the digestive system to achieve firm stools
- Reduce fever to maintain body temperature within the normal range
- Bryonia (6C) is a natural remedy that is very effective in supporting the health of the respiratory system and is well-known for its ability to keep the chest and respiratory tract clear and support healthy breathing. It is a proven homeopathic remedy for the treatment of coughs and dry mucus membranes, as well as the clearing of mucus from the chest
- Echinacea purp (3X) is one of the top selling herbs for the treatment of colds, flu and other viral infections. Clinical trials have proved its effectiveness in a variety of settings. Studies have shown that Echinacea works by preventing the formation of hyaluronidase - an enzyme that is known to break the cell barriers between healthy tissue and pathogenic organisms like viruses.
- Pulsatilla (30C) is a natural remedy that is useful for keeping sinuses clear and healthy.
- Veratrum alb (30C) is a homeopathic remedy that is often recommended to soothe the stomach and maintain firm stools, helping to address diarrhea. Veratrum alb also supports the natural temperature regulation mechanisms of the body and can assist in maintaining fluid balance.
Vi-Pro Plus comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Preventative: Administer 3 times daily for 5 days. May be repeated at 3-6 month intervals or following exposure to potential threats.
Acute: First, administer hourly until symptoms subside. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for up to 21 days.
Under veterinary supervision: Administer every hour as needed until results are observed. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for up to 21 days.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: ¼ cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.