The pancreas performs two important functions within the body: producing digestive juices and enzymes to help digest fats and proteins AND producing the hormone insulin, together with a variety of other hormones.
Pancreas Booster helps:
- Support the health of the pancreas
- Promote digestive functioning
- Support balance of digestive enzymes used during digestion
- Support healthy insulin production
- Bromelain is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes and is present in all parts of the pineapple plant. This natural ingredient has been researched for its ability to support the pancreas.
- Papain is an enzyme found in papaya (Carica papaya) fruit latex. Its utility is in breaking down tough meat fibers.
- Gymnema (Gymnema Sylvestre) has been researched for its ability to promote and support healthy levels of sugar in the blood.
- Goat's Rue (Galega officinalis) contains guanidine, a substance that supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been researched for its bitter principles and potential ability to support blood sugar levels.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: Pancreas Booster may be used alone, or in conjunction with conventional veterinary management. Ask your vet to monitor your pet's progress.