- Help prevent liver problems
- As a blood purifier and system cleanser.
- To improve and stimulate liver functioning and prevent liver disease.
- To eliminate toxins and strengthen systemic resistance against disease and infection.
- To assist with the flow of bile and promote gall bladder health.
- To improve the health and functioning of the pancreas - especially in the case of diabetic animals.
Hydrastis (3X) is a well known natural ingredient used for centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It is also a very effective digestive tonic, especially after following an overly rich and unhealthy diet.
Chelidonium rad (3X) is a homeopathic ingredient used as a digestive tonic and to support liver health. Clinical trials have supported this traditional usage. Extracts of Celandine have been shown to support the production of bile and pancreatic digestive enzymes, as well as liver and gallbladder health.
Kali mur (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts when it comes to liver health. Acting as a system cleanser and purifier, it is essential for supporting liver and digestive functioning.
Nat phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt that has important benefits to the liver and gall bladder. Used regularly, it can help to support the flow of bile from the gall bladder. Nat phos also helps to maintain healthy digestive functioning.
PetAlive LiverAid comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
Cats: One pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs under 20 lbs.: One pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs.: Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs over 50 lbs.: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Taken regularly, you should notice a gradual improvement in health and vitality.