- Great for older dogs or ones with hip dysplasia
- Dogs love the roasted chicken taste
- Easy to feed
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Made in the USA
- Wheat, corn and soy free
- No artificial colors, flavors or by-products
This unique formula combines a variety of natural nutrients to keep dogs active, mobile and pain free:
- Chondroitin & Glucosamine HCL have demonstrated great success in naturally conditioning joints and enhancing comfort.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, zinc, selenium, manganese and numerous amino acids have been added for their enzymatic benefits and to assist in the transportation of Chondroitin & Glucosamine to aching hips and joints.
- Vitamin C alone has been extensively used by many dog owners to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with canine hip dysplasia.
Each bag contains 6 oz. roasted chicken flavored treats.
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Cherries, Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Ground Sesamie Seed, Alfalfa, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Egg Shell Meal, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement.
Protein – 11% min
Fat – 6% min
Fiber – 3% max
Moisture – 30% max
Glucosamine - 300 mg.
Chondroitin Sulfate - 50 mg.
46-89 lbs, - 2 Treats Daily
90-138 lbs. - 3 Treats Daily
If you are just beginning to feed your dog Hip Action we recommend doubling the daily dose for first four to six weeks.