- Great for older dogs or ones with hip dysplasia
- Dogs love the roasted chicken taste
- Easy to feed
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that aid in absorption
- Made in the USA
- Wheat, corn and soy free
- No artificial colors, flavors or by-products
This unique formula combines a variety of natural nutrients to keep dogs active, mobile and pain free:
- Chondroitin & Glucosamine HCL have demonstrated great success in naturally conditioning joints and enhancing comfort.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, zinc, selenium, manganese and numerous amino acids have been added for their enzymatic benefits and to assist in the transportation of Chondroitin & Glucosamine to aching hips and joints.
- Vitamin C alone has been extensively used by many dog owners to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with canine hip dysplasia.
Each bag contains 1 lb. roasted chicken flavored treats.
Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fresh Apples, Fresh Carrots, Canola Oil, Ground Flax Seed, Fresh Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid (a natural acidifier), Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Protein – not less than 10 %
Fat – not les than 8 %
Fiber – not more than 3 %
Moisture – not more than 30 %
Glucosamine HCL - not less than 300 mg.
Chondroitin Sulfate - not less than 50 mg.
Medium Dogs under 98 lbs, - 2 Treats Daily
Giant Dogs under 138 lbs. - 3 Treats Daily
If you are just beginning to feed your dog Hip Action we recommend doubling the daily dose for first four to six weeks.