Mercola Flea and Tick Defense
- All natural repellent for fleas, ticks, mosquitos and other
Many of the leading chemical flea
and tick products often cause serious side
effects such as:
- Skin reactions - redness, sores, itchiness and hair loss
- GI problems - vomiting, diarrhea, and excessive salivation
- Nervous system disorders - lethargy, nervousness, tremors and movement
Mercola Natural Flea and Tick Defense is a safe and
effective alternative to toxic spot-on repellents. Natural Flea and Tick
- Has a pleasant odor but is formulated to create an undesireable scent to
insects'' sensory systems
- Is clean, with non-sticky ingredients that work effectively to repel fleas,
ticks, mosquitoes, and pesky flies – Some competitive products don't include
deterrents for mosquitoes and flies.
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Is available without a prescription and safe for daily use
Available size - 8 oz. spray bottle
Mercola Natural Flea and Tick Defensec contains a
proprietary blend of these oils:
Lemongrass oil –When
formulated into a spray for pets, promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and helps
repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Cinnamon oil – A
versatile essential oil widely used in the household. It is an effective
environmentally-friendly ingredient that helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks,
and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
oil – A rich, almost odorless oil derived from sesame seeds. When
combined with other essential oils it helps protect against pests and promotes
the health of your pet’s skin and coat.
Castor oil –
Castor oil has been used for years by veterinarians. When combined with other
oils, helps to repel a variety of pests.
– Only the purest water is used to help blend and properly balance the unique
formula of essential oils.
Directions for Use:
Spray generously on pet, including
legs and stomach. Avoid nose, mouth and eyes when spraying the head area. Work
into pet's coat.
Reapply every 2-3 days or as needed before pet goes
outside. Reapply whenever pet gets thoroughly wet.
Safe for use on
puppies and kittens.
Spray can be used on pet's bedding and grooming