Feline Furball Plus Bite-Sized Chews - Natural Hairball Remedy for Cats
Not only does Feline Furball Plus by Vetri-Science help to reduce the formation of hairballs, it also works to improve the skin and hair health of your cat!
- Papain, an enzyme from papaya, helps break down the mucus that holds hairballs together.
- Psyllium is a soluble fiber, helps move hairballs through the digestive tract.
- Lecithin, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids support skin hydration and resiliency.
- Cranberry supports the urinary tract.
- Biotin is necessary for healthy skin and zinc aids in collagen production.
Feline Furball Plus does not contain lubricants, mineral oil or diuretics which can disrupt normal digestion, block nutrient absorption and dehydrate your cat.
Reduce hairball formation, improve skin health, support digestion and urinary tract health!
Each bag contains 60 chicken flavored chews.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Chews:
Moisture (max) - 13.98%
Zinc - 0.4 mg
Biotin - 0.028 mg
Papain (Papaya) - 40 USP units
Omega 6 Fatty Acids - 30.7 mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids - 38.6 mg
Ingredients: natural natural chicken liver flavor, brewers dried yeast, oat flour, rye flour, water, oat meal, arabic gum, flax seed oil, glycerin, soy lecithin, dried whey, salmon oil, psyllium seed husk powder, safflower oil, citrus pectin, calcium sulfate, cranberry extract, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, sorbic acid (a preservative), zinc proteinate, propionic acid (a preservative), natural mixed tocopherols (a preservative), biotin, papaya (a source of papain).
Suggested Dosage: Hairballs: Give 4 chews, twice daily, for 2-4 days or until results occur General skin and coat health: Give 2 chews daily.
Pet Supplies > Pet Vitamins & Supplements > Hairball Remedies