- Soothes ear passages to prevent itching and scratching
- Maintains normal balance of flora in the ear canal
- Promotes complete ear health
- Great for chronic & acute cases
- Keeps ear canals clear and free of blockages
- Easy to use herbal drops
- Safe for cats and dogs
Keeping your pet's ears clean is important for all breeds, but dogs with long, pendulous ears often need extra care to help prevent ear infections and ear mites. Your pet's ears also contain certain amounts of wax as well as a variety of flora (e.g. yeast and certain bacteria) to keep ears clean and free of infection.Maintaining the natural balance of normal flora and healthy organisms in the ear is therefore important, and it is only when a weakened immune system causes over proliferation of the inner flora of the ear that problems arise.
Each bottle contains 1 oz. (30 ml.)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient well known for its beneficial effects on the skin.
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) has a long history of use for maintaining and supporting ear health and is commonly applied externally to the ear in the form of ear drops. Recent studies have investigated Mullein for its ability to soothe the ear.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in naturopathic circles as a tonic and restorative and can be used internally as well as on the skin to support skin integrity and the natural protective function of the skin. Rosemary has been studied for its ability to support healthy levels of bacteria and microbes.
- Tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is widely used for skin health. This oil has outstanding properties and is gentle enough for delicate areas of the body, such as the ears, yet still provides support for the auditory canal and inner ear. It has also been studied for its ability to maintain healthy balance of bacteria.
- Extra virgin olive oil contains phenol compounds that are highly beneficial, according to scientists, who add that these compounds have anti-inflammatory properties and can protect skin.
With pet's head upright, insert dropper carefully and allow drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage ear gently. Repeat 2-3 times daily for at least 7-10 days.
Maintenance: Apply once or twice weekly.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3-5 drops in the ear.