CurcuVet-SA50 is a curcumin supplement for cats and dogs (under 75 lbs.) and is recommended for liver, musculoskeletal, and GI support.
- Maintain the animal's normal inflammatory response
- Provide potent antioxidant and hepatoprotective activity
For centuries people throughout Asia have benefited from the healthful effects of curcumin. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric and is a potent antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits including joint health, hepatic (liver) support, gastrointestinal health, and cardiovascular function – by helping to maintain the animal's normal inflammatory response.
Why Worry About Inflammation?
- Inflammation of the joints can cause arthritis.
- Inflammation of the intestinal tract, or Inflammatory Bowel Disease, leads to vomiting, diarrhea and weight loss.
- Many common anti-inflammatory drugs can cause serious damage to the GI tract, kidneys and liver.
CurcuVET is a unique curcumin extract that is significantly better absorbed than other curcumin extracts. The curcumin in CurcuVet is bound to a phosphatidylcholine (PC), an essential component of cell membranes. By attaching a curcumin molecule to a PC molecule, the PC ushers the curcumin across the cell membrane for superior absorption. Better absorption means better efficacy!
Each bottle contains 90 capsules. (For large dogs (75 lbs. +) use CurcuVet-SA150.
Curcumin Phytosome* (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) - 50 mg.
Directions for Use:
Cats: 1/2 capsule daily
Dogs: 1 capsule per 25 lbs. body weight daily.
For large dogs over 75 lbs. use CurcuVet-SA150.