- Cranberry extract helps prevent bacterial colonization of the bladder lining.
- Marshmallow root is a natural antimicrobial.
- Oregon grape root is a natural antibacterial.
- Echinacea is a natural immune system booster.
- Ester-C makes the urine more acidic and therefore more inhospitable to bacteria.
Analysis per 1 cc scoop:
Cran-Max (Cranberry Extract) - 210 mg
Echinacea Purpurea - 105 mg
Oregon Grape Root - 34 mg
Ester-C (calcium ascorbate) - 34 mg
Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpurea, Oregon Grape Root, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Non-Fat Dry Milk, Fish Protein, Silica Aerogel, and Stevia.
Dogs 16 to 50 lbs. - 1 1/2 cc scoops
Dogs 51 + lbs. - 2 scoops
Note: Feed twice daily for 1 week up to 3 weeks. Then no more than twice weekly or per your Veterinarianís recommendations.
Approximately 90 scoops per 50 gram container.