Canine Geriatric Basics has been formulated to:
- Support healthy aging including vision and musculoskeletal support
- Provide antioxidant support
- Maintain healthy cognitive function
- Promote cardiovascular and gastrointestinal health
- Reduce stress associated with aging
What sets this formula apart from other vitamins for older dogs are the unique herbal extracts that provide benefits not found in ordinary supplements.
- Ashwaganda extract is a powerful adaptogen which also has anti-inflammatory properties. It supports cardiovascular health.
- Eleuthero extract helps to support the adrenal gland, improve mental and physical performance and strengthen the immune system.
- Nicknamed the "vision herb," Bilberry extract has a substantial body of research supporting its claim to benefit the eyes.
In addition to these herbs, Canine Geriatric Basics contains:
- Vitamins A, C, D2, E, K and B Complex.
- Flavonoids, Coenzyme Q10, and other potent antioxidants for slowing oxidative damage
- Amino Acids to enhance the production of neurotransmitters
For optimal health during your dog's golden years, give him the most potent nutritional support available. Canine Geriatric Basics is hypoallergenic and contains human-grade ingredients so that your best friend can live a long and healthy life.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 62 mg.
Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl) (50 IU.) - 41.3 mg.
Ashwagandha extract - 25 mg.
DL-Phenylalanine - 25 mg.
L-Glutamine - 25 mg.
L-Tyrosine - 25 mg.
Bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) - 15 mg.
Coenzyme Q-10 - 15 mg.
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) - 10 mg.
Mixed Bioflavonoids - 10 mg.
Niacinamide - 10 mg.
Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium (Vtamin B2) - 10 mg.
Thiamin HCl (Vitamin B1) - 10 mg.
Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) - 7 mg.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine - 6.2 mg.
Phosphatidylserine Isolate - 6.2 mg.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid - 5 mg.
Eleuthero extract (root) - 5 mg.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) - 3 mg.
L-Methionine - 2 mg.
Inositol - 1 mg.
Vitamin A Palmitate (750 IU) - 600 mcg
Zinc (Picolinate) - 500 mcg.
Magnesium - 500 mcg.
Iron (Picolinate) - 250.mcg
Potassium - 100 mcg.
Chromium (Chelidamate Arginate) - 20 mcg.
Biotin - 10 mcg.
Copper (Picolinate)- 10 mcg.
Folate - 10 mcg.
Iodine (Potassium Iodide) - 10 mcg.
Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) - 10 mcg.
Vitamin K1 - 5 mcg.
Vitamin D3 (75 IU.) - 1.9 mcg.
Inactive Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline Cellulose, Alaska pollock (dried skins), Silicon Dioxide.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Give during for after pet has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset