This natural remedy helps dogs and cats with skin allergies:
- Relieves itchy skin
- Supports health of all cells and layers of the skin
- Stops pets from scratching
- Soothes skin allergies
- Calms your pet
Allergy Itch Ease is a natural remedy containing ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies. Taken internally, the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems such as eczema, irritated red patches, rough skin patches and itchiness.
- Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensations on the skin and redness. This remedy is especially beneficial for those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tric (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia dentata (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) has been used as a soothing remedy for centuries. This well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet's skin is itchy and irritated.
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap